LAB Service offers qualified services within Installation, validation, corrective maintenance, preventive maintenance and service contracts. We not only support the products we sell ourselves but also help with equipment from other brands. We have extensive experience in the field and are happy to help produce protocols according to your guidelines and wishes, implementation and reporting.
We service autoclaves, dishwashers, incubators, centrifuges, refractometers, freezers and much more. If you go to our sister site here, you can see the instruments we sell and in most cases also perform service on.
We can help you with the following services: Installation and validation: installation of instruments, installation of software, checking of the instrument’s functions and checking of the software’s functions as well as a brief overview of the instrument’s functions. Extended Installation:
- DQ: Design qualification based on user requirement specifications (URS)
- IQ: Installation qualification Standard from supplier or adapted to the customer’s requirements and wishes
- OQ: Functional qualification Standard from supplier or adapted to customer requirements and wishes
- PQ: Process qualification Standard from the supplier or adapted to the customer’s requirements and wishes
- FAT: Acceptance test at supplier
- SAT: Acceptance test at buyers Contact us to discuss validation for your equipment and needs
Preventive maintenance: Planned maintenance according to maintenance protocol, standardized protocol supplementary to IQ/OQ, inspection of the instrument’s specifications, cleaning, documentation.
Corrective maintenance: We offer our customers repairs on site at the customer or that we perform repairs at our offices. We help to either pick up equipment or book a pick-up from a customer to our nearest office.
Contact us to discuss validation for your equipment and other service needs you may have.